Thank you for visiting our website (the “Website”), which is owned and provided by Veza Sur Brewing Compan y(including its affiliates, “Veza Sur”). Your use and access of the Website is governed by and subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms, or if you do not agree with our Privacy Paolicy, please do not use the Website or any services offered by the Website.
BY ENTERING ACCESSING, BROWSING, SUBMITTING INFORMATION TO, OR OTHERWISE USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD OR OLDER. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS OR YOU ARE YOUNGER THAN TWENTY-ONE (21) YEARS OLD, DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERSHIP — Unless otherwise noted, all text, content and documents on the Website, any names, logos, trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, or other intellectual property appearing in the Website, and the organization, compilation, look and feel, illustrations, artwork, videos, music, software and other works on the Website (the “Content”) are owned by Veza Sur Brewing Co. (or its affiliates) or used with permission or under license from a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Owner”) and are protected under copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and proprietary rights laws. As between Veza Sur Brewing Co. and you, all right, title and interest in and to the Content will at all times remain with Veza Sur Brewing Co and/or its Owners. All brand names, product names, titles, slogans, logos, or service names and other marks used on the Website, are registered and/or common law trade names, trademarks or service marks of Veza Sur Brewing Co.
COMMUNITY GUIDELINES — In addition to links to Social Media Sites, the Website itself may include bulletin boards, blogs, chat rooms, comments sections, and other community forums which allow you to post information, provide feedback and comments, and otherwise interact with other users, either through postings or by interacting in real-time (together with the Veza Sur Brewing Co. relevant sections of the Social Media Sites, the “Community Forums”). If the Website includes any Community Forums, the restrictions and obligations contained in this Section shall apply.
- You acknowledge that any opinions, statement, recommendation, offers, advice or other information presented or disseminated on the Community Forums are those of their respective authors who are solely responsible and liable for their content. Veza Sur Brewing Co. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on the Community Forums.
- By using this site, you: (a) direct Veza Sur Brewing Co. to store any comments, images, or other content that you submit (“Submissions”) on our servers and systems solely at your instruction, if applicable, (b) grant Veza Sur Brewing Co. an unlimited, perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, transferable and irrevocable license to use, modify, or adapt the Submissions for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to incorporating the submission into Content that may be commercial in nature. In addition, since information on this site is public and for every user to access, you acknowledge that you do not have any expectation of privacy in relation to your Submissions. Finally, you are expressly prohibited from submitting any of the following (“Prohibited Submissions”):
- Any Submission that promotes drinking and driving or irresponsible consumption of alcohol, disparages competitive products, is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, racially offensive, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable;
- Any Submission that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, material that depicts child-pornography, acts of violence, drug use or would violate the regulations of the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission or any rules of a securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ;
- Any Submission that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party;
- Any Submission that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations;
- Private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers;
- Viruses, spyware, trojans, corrupted data or any other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; or
- Any Submission that in our sole judgment is inappropriate or objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Site, or which may expose Veza Sur Brewing Co. or its affiliates or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
NO ARCHIVE — Even if this Website includes features and functionality that permit you to upload certain Submissions to our services or systems, this Website is not and shall not function as an archive. Veza Sur Brewing Co. shall have no liability to you or any other person for loss, damage, or destruction to your Submission. You shall be solely responsible for maintaining independent archival and backup copies of any Submission.
DISCLAIMER — Veza Sur Brewing Co. reserves the right to change any part of the Website at anytime without notice, subject to the “NOTICE” provision set forth below.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT — Veza Sur Brewing Co. is committed to respecting and protecting the legal rights of copyright owners. As such, Veza Sur Brewing Co. adheres to the following notice and take down policy, in full compliance with Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA (17 U.S.C. § 512 et seq.). If you believe any of the Content infringes upon your intellectual property rights, please submit a notification alleging such infringement (hereafter a “DMCA Takedown Notice”). To be valid, a DMCA Takedown Notice must (i) be provided to Veza Sur Brewing Co.’s designated agent, (“Copyright Agent”), as set forth below, and (ii) include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that, under penalty of perjury, the information in the notification is accurate and you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Veza Sur Brewing Co. receives DMCA Takedown Notices via email: firstname.lastname@example.org. For clarity, only DMCA Takedown Notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, online purchases or other communications should be directed to the applicable customer service links posted on the Website. You acknowledge that in order for Veza Sur Brewing Co. to be authorized to takedown any Content, your DMCA Takedown Notice must comply with all of the requirements of this Section.
NO FRAMING; LINKS; THIRD PARTY SITES — Framing, in-line linking or other methods of association with the Website are expressly prohibited without prior written approval from Veza Sur Brewing Co. .
Copyright 2016: Veza Sur Brewing Co., 55 NW 25th St. Miami, FL 33127